Mobil Super 3000 Formula P 0W30
Mobil Super 3000 Formula P 0W-30 is especially developed to meet the Peugeot Citroën latest requirements, Peugeot Citroën Automobiles B71 2312. Mobil Super 3000 Formula P 0W-30 shows Fuel Economy benefits vs. current Mobil Super 3000 Formula P 5W-30. Mobil Super 3000 Formula P 0W-30 is a low ash high performance motor oil designed to help prolong the life and maintain the efficiency of the car exhaust Emission Reduction Systems in both Diesel and gasoline powered automobiles.
Features and Benefits
Mobil Super 3000 Formula P 0W-30 delivers excellent high and low temperature wear-protection and engine cleanliness.
Key features and benefits:
• Low Ash, low phosphorous and low sulfur formulation helping to prolong the life and maintain the efficiency of the Emission Reduction Systems in both Diesel and Gasoline powered engines.
• Fully compatible with most Diesel Particulate Filters and Catalytic Convertors.
• Help achieve fuel economy (as per ACEA C2).
• Excellent low temperature capabilities for reliable cold weather starting allowing fast engine and electrical system protection.
• High performance wear-protection.
• Active cleaning agents reducing deposits and sludge build-up to enable long and clean engine life.
Mobil Super 3000 Formula P 0W-30 can be used for all Diesel and gasoline engines requiring Peugeot Citroën B71 2312.
Specifications and Approvals
|This product has the following approvals:|
|Peugeot/Citroën Automobiles B71 2312|
|Peugeot/Citroën Automobiles B71 2302|
|This product meets or exceeds the requirements of:|
Properties and Specifications
|Kinematic Viscosity @ 100 C, mm2/s, ASTM D445||9.7|
|Kinematic Viscosity @ 40 C, mm2/s, ASTM D445||51.8|
|Density @ 15.6 C, g/ml, ASTM D4052||0.84|
|Pour Point, °C, ASTM D97||-42|
|Flash Point, Cleveland Open Cup, °C, ASTM D92||234|
|Ash, Sulfated, mass%, ASTM D874||0.5|
|Phosphorus, mg/kg, ASTM D5185||0.08|
Health and safety
Health and Safety recommendations for this product can be found on the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) @ http://www.msds.exxonmobil.com/psims/psims.aspx
It cannot be guaranteed that the product information given above is up to date. For the latest version of the Product Data Sheet we refer to the product library of ExxonMobil.